chinese-healthChinese medicines and health care have a very new concept in today’s world. Traditional Chinese Medicine has developed time-proven remedies and formulas that strengthen health and longevity. Some formulas originating in the Yunnan province focus on strengthening the qi, the kidneys, and the bones. Ancient Chinese medicines address the wide range of bone disorders plaguing our country. These herbs, as prescribed by a herbologist or acupuncturist, combined with regular exercise may help overcome osteoporosis and encourage health, vitality, and longevity.
In the ancient Chinese medicine and health cosmology the Traditional Oriental Medicine, in between Heaven and Earth is the person. A person’s state of health is influenced by his or her relationship with Heaven, or the natural order. To enjoy perfect health, we need to live in harmony with God or Nature, according to Chinese medicine and health understanding of our universe. A person’s health is influenced by his or her relationship with society, family, partner, and self. Someone who struggles bitterly with family members is unlikely to be completely healthy. Within a person’s own self, vibrant health results from a dynamic balance of opposing forces. Illness is a state of imbalance or disharmony.
Traditional Chinese medicine has a unique theoretical and practical approach to the treatment of disease, which has developed over thousands of years. Traditional Chinese health treatments include herbal remedies, acupuncture, acupressure and massage, and moxibustion. They account for around 40% of all health care delivered in China.
Another traditional Chinese health care is acupuncture. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) & Acupuncture offers a unique perspective on the nature of health & illness that is different from that of the western perspective. It holds the human body in great reverence, respecting & promoting its endless capacity for rejuvenation & recovery. The symptoms are recognized as the bodies language. In the tradition of Chinese medicines and health care, through differentiation of signs & symptoms, a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture can analyze the root cause of the condition. By harmonizing the body, mind, & spirit, they are able to combat or prevent illness to improve the quality & duration of life.
Thus in Chinese medicine and health care everything starting from reiki, acupuncture to herbal treatments are all available. The best part about Chinese medicine and health care is that it has no side effects. There are people those who go for the Chinese medicine and health care after trying a lot with the contemporary ones, getting no results from them and suffering their side effects. China is a country now using the holistic and the contemporary medicines side by side.
Chinese Health Practices
chinese-health-practChina has practiced natural way of keeping oneself healthy by Chinese herbs which are really good for health without any side effects. Chinese herbal medicine is one of the great herbal systems of the world, with an unbroken tradition going back to the 3rd century BC. Chinese herbs are used for:
1)Skin disease, including eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, urticaria
2) Gastro-intestinal disorders, including irritable bowel syndrome, chronic constipation, ulcerative colitis
3) Gynaecological conditions, including pre-menstrual syndrome and dysmenorrhoea, endometriosis, infertility
4) Chronic fatigue syndromes, whether with a background of viral infection or in other situations
5) Respiratory conditions, including asthma, bronchitis, and chronic coughs, allergic and perennial rhinitis and sinusitis
Many books have been written on Chinese health care, where there are all types of ancient remedies are shown for different diseases. They contain:
- Key concepts of Chinese health medical theory
- Books of Chinese health care has dozens of illustrated T’ai Chi and Chee-gung exercises.
- The Chinese books approach to healing common ailments
- These Chinese books even contain Authentic secrets of Taoist sexual yoga.
- Chinese health information is also given in these Chinese books of therapeutic food recipes and herbal tonics
- These Chinese books for health also boast about the alternative treatments for diseases such as AIDS and cancer.
- It also tells one about Resource listings: teachers, schools, centers, stores, and mail-order suppliers.
Chinese keep their health very positive and healthy. Information regarding Chinese health is said that they are strong believers of ‘tai chi’. They do not believe in stirring negative energy in themselves, they say that it stops the progress of the healing process in the body. There are many Chinese health books written, in which there is a lot written about their staple diet.
Fish recipe which is very good for health:
- Place the fish in a shallow baking dish.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture, prepared before, over the fish.
- Place 4 inverted custard cups in a large wok.
- Set the baking dish on top of the cups.
- Add very hot water to the wok, about 1 inch deep.
- Cover the wok and bring the water to a boil, over high heat.
- Reduce the heat and steam the fish for 25 minutes.
- Chinese Style Steamed Fish is ready.
Information is gathered regarding the Chinese people’s health and researches have been found out that fish has sulphur,, phosphorous, many other minerals that is really good for health. It’s just like another Chinese natural health remedy which is good for health.